Forthcoming Training Events
ASIC Ltd primarily provide bespoke specialist intelligence training solutions to select Clients.
However, occasionally we run 'Open Seat' courses for the wider audience.
Details of these Training Courses can be found below or by contacting us:
05 Feb 2015 - LONDON - Hostage Awareness and Kidnap Prevention Seminar.
This event gives essential practical training for the executive traveller, security professional and contingency planner.
There are over 20,000 reported kidnapping incidents worldwide every year. The sad fact is that many Kidnap for Ransom cases could have been avoided. If a kidnapping occurs there are many things that can and should be done to ensure the speedy, safe return of the Captives to their loved ones.
This Seminar details vital strategies to reduce the risk of kidnap and to maximise the chances of a desirable outcome.
With correct training...
- YOU CAN reduce the chance of being kidnapped in the first place.
- YOU CAN positively affect the outcome of any Hostage situation.
- YOU CAN minimise the risk of unnecessary harm befalling you or other captives.
- YOU CAN maximise the chances of returning home to your loved ones in the shortest possible timeframe.
If you are a Security Professional or you or your employees are intending to operate in a hostile environment - you will find this training of relevance and benefit.
The Key Speaker, and CEO of ASIC Ltd, is a former HM Forces Officer who was instrumental in the design and dissemination of the UK Hostage Awareness and Survival policy. Having been intimately involved in the safe recovery of Hostages, he has appeared on national news stressing the importance and benefits of suitable training for individuals or companies who may fall victim to this pernicious industry.
Delegate Daily Rate.
£350 + VAT. Refreshments included. A discount of 10% will be applied for additional delegates attending from the same organisation. Accommodation is not provided.
10-14 Nov 2014 - LONDON - HUMINT Cultivation/Recruitment and Debriefing Course.
Accurate and timely extraction of information from Human Sources is a vital skill set for the security and investigation professional. Conducted in a systematic manner - taking into account the need for team, personal and Source security - exploitable intelligence obtained can:
- Enhance organisational protection.
- Identify and help mitigate against internal and external risks/threats.
- Provide a measurement of the organisation's influence or information campaign success.
- Enable surgical and cost-effective application of organisational resources to obtain the best effect.
Following this intensive 5 day, residential package, Graduates will be able to:
- Identify, cultivate and recruit persons with access to exploitable intelligence.
- Appropriately manage a 'Walk In' - a person who, with no prompting, willingly volunteers information.
- Design and implement Surveillance Detection routes.
- Conduct a structured, intelligence debrief.
- Write accurate, concise intelligence reports.
£2500 + VAT. Fully residential.
Places are limited and will fill rapidly - please register early by contacting us via email or by telephoning our office on +44 (0) 141 354 8880.
Organisations should feel free to contact us to discuss their bespoke requirements for specialist training.